[ubuntu-art] Friday Feisty 'o Fun Features

Jason Brower encompass at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:39:11 GMT 2008

I was thinking to help encourage everyone to make features, including
myself.  We could have a little challenge.  How about everyone who would
like to, make a feature for a currently existing theme set and then show
there work off on the next Friday.
I personally will be working on the cocoHead theme.
Try to make the images as close to the original theme style as possible
and then I can take them all and merge them together.  You can all email
them to this mail list on friday's and then I can add them.  Or simply
make a repo or site location you would like to put them at. :D
What you do guys think... good idea?  If so I will blog about it and I
hope that everyone else can too.  Really want to get as many people into
this as possible.
Jason