[ubuntu-art] Terminator needs an icon.Terminator needs an icon.

Webmaster, Jhnet.co.uk mail at jhnet.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 15:16:46 GMT 2008

I threw around a selection of design ideas which did not turn out very well.
If you are interested they can be found at:
www.jhnet.co.uk/misc/16x16.svg
www.jhnet.co.uk/misc/48x48.svg <http://www.jhnet.co.uk/misc/48x48%20alt.svg>
www.jhnet.co.uk/misc/48x48 alt.svg<http://www.jhnet.co.uk/misc/48x48%20alt.svg>
As I say, they are not very inspired or particularly pretty but thats all i
managed.