[ubuntu-art] Ubuntulooks 2.0?

xl cheese xl_cheese at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:53:07 GMT 2008

So from the minutes I see that Hardy will not make any major changes to the theme.

I would be more than happy to update the ubuntulooks engine with newer code from clearlooks and update the human theme gtkrc to accept the custom color options.  That would not be that hard at all.  Only updates I see as nice to have are adding gummy menubar, toolbar, and notebook.  Adding those things would be a slam dunk and would allow the human theme to reference a single engine.

It would look just like this:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=67957&file1=67957-1.jpg&file2=67957-2.jpg&file3=67957-3.jpg&name=Human+w%2Fgummy+clearlooks.++