[ubuntu-art] Meeting in less than an hour
kwwii at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 10 17:12:05 GMT 2008
The meeting will occur in less than one hour from the sending of this email in
#ubuntu-meeting on freenode.
Here is the agenda:
- Theme/Icons roadmap for hardy and hardy+1
(It looks like we should talk about the next 2 default themes)
- Art direction
If it stands by then, to fill in the gaps, clear things up.
Otherwise it's only the question: When?
- Client and decision making process
- Background information, statistics
- The competition as context
- where do we stand?
- Where do we want to be?
- Strategic goals
- possible means to bring it across
- Already made decisions about style
- Technical limitations, if we want to push some, can we? how?
- per-pixel alpha
- menus with rounded corners
- unified window/menu-bar, menu and toolbar in one row
- Schedule (also above)
Where/how list members can and should actually get involved
- Do any of the mockups contain suitable elements?
- Theme teams
More information about the ubuntu-art