[ubuntu-art] Union mock-up compiz problem.

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:37:19 GMT 2008

The shadow could be disabled entirely for the menu in Compiz's
configuration. If anything, this would be a good opportunity to play with
that suggestion of the art team dealing with default Compiz settings.
Personally, I don't think it would be missed since the menu is already
transparent anyway...

That doesn't stop people from enabling the shadow themselves, unfortunately,
but window decorations shouldn't be Compiz's business anyway.

Bye,
-Dylan McCall