[ubuntu-art] after the holidays, moving forward meeting
t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Jan 6 15:10:43 GMT 2008
On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 15:09 +0100, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> Perhaps Wednesday
> or Thursday, sometime between 9UTC and 20UTC? Send any preference and/or any
> items you think we should add to the agenda to the list as a response to this
- Theme/Icons roadmap for hardy and hardy+1
(It looks like we should talk about the next 2 default themes)
- Art direction
If it stands by then, to fill in the gaps, clear things up.
Otherwise it's only the question: When?
- Client and decision making process
- Background information, statistics
- The competition as context
- where do we stand?
- Where do we want to be?
- Strategic goals
- possible means to bring it across
- Already made decisions about style
- Technical limitations, if we want to push some, can we? how?
- per-pixel alpha
- menus with rounded corners
- unified window/menu-bar, menu and toolbar in one row
- Schedule (also above)
Where/how list members can and should actually get involved
- Do any of the mockups contain suitable elements?
(We can tell if we have the info,
Ken doesn't need to check everything)
- Whatever I didn't think of right now ;)
- Theme teams
Ken, I would suggest to skip reading the old list mails, i don't think
it's a good use of your time ;)
(If anyone feels offended, I can only say this includes my mails, too)
thorwil's design for free software:
More information about the ubuntu-art