[ubuntu-art] after the holidays, moving forward meeting

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Jan 6 15:10:43 GMT 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 15:09 +0100, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> Perhaps Wednesday
> or Thursday, sometime between 9UTC and 20UTC? Send any preference and/or any
> items you think we should add to the agenda to the list as a response to this
> email.

Thursday, 18UTC.

- Theme/Icons roadmap for hardy and hardy+1
  (It looks like we should talk about the next 2 default themes)

- Art direction
  If it stands by then, to fill in the gaps, clear things up.
  Otherwise it's only the question: When?
  - Client and decision making process
  - Audience
    - Background information, statistics
  - The competition as context
    - where do we stand?
    - Where do we want to be?
  - Strategic goals
  - Message
    - possible means to bring it across
  - Already made decisions about style
  - Technical limitations, if we want to push some, can we? how?
    - per-pixel alpha
    - menus with rounded corners
    - unified window/menu-bar, menu and toolbar in one row
  - Schedule (also above)
  - Involvement:
    Where/how list members can and should actually get involved
  - Do any of the mockups contain suitable elements?
    (We can tell if we have the info,
    Ken doesn't need to check everything)
  - Whatever I didn't think of right now ;)

- Theme teams

Ken, I would suggest to skip reading the old list mails, i don't think
it's a good use of your time ;)
(If anyone feels offended, I can only say this includes my mails, too)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/