[ubuntu-art] Stop kickin' the dead horse - Create a full Union GTK theme.

shadowh511 shadow.h511 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:06:41 GMT 2008

Ken Vermette wrote:
> I think if something like that would be implemented as a general
> feature, it would be perfect. Probably something running a selective
> hue rotation system would give users the most control, and doing it
> would instantly give all themes colour selection to a limited degree.
> For now even basic hue/saturation/colorization would be good.
>
> --
> -Ken Vermette
>
> On Jan 4, 2008 10:58 PM, shadowh511 <shadow.h511 at gmail.com
> <mailto:shadow.h511 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I really like the union theme, how about a dialog to change the color?
>     it would be like what Vista has and osx needs
>
>     --

Ken,
One of the selling points of windows vista is the ability to change the
color of the window frames (i'll be removing vista from my laptop in the
next week) which is nice, because i hate the default colors of windows
vista.  simply put, color is personal, you should be allowed to change
the color of the window frames to whatever color you want, whether its
pink, blue, puce, or brown, we need color-customization, if we do this,
we will have the title of the only linux distro with color-customization
for the window borders.  I gimpped around, and found that union would
work best for this.  So i vote for union.