[ubuntu-art] Theme Suggestion

Laren Dubkowski melaren at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 08:05:15 GMT 2008

I stumbled upon this theme on Gnome-Look.  I really like the look of this
theme and I think it is similar to some of the mockups I've seen on this
mailing list.

Some things I like:

   - I haven't been a big fan of the implementation of brown in Ubuntu,
   but I think this theme pulls it off quite nicely with a subtle dark shade
   and a little transparency.
   - It's dark, but not too dark.
   - The titlebar is quite slim compared to most themes.  This is a huge
   plus for me...  I can't stand when titlebars are bloated (ie. XP's big blue
   bubbly mess).

Screenshot of what I'm talking about:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=69907&file1=69907-1.jpg&file2=&file3=&name=Creamy+Classic

The window border is an Emerald theme that can be found for download here:
http://up.wklej.org/download.php?id=921c2dc40d0b979c2910298d2f880152

Gnome-Look page associated with screenshot:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=69907&file1=69907-1.jpg&file2=&file3=&name=Creamy+Classic

Anyways, I look forward to your feedback.

-Laren D.