[ubuntu-art] My opinion regard UbuntuClearlooks Hardy Theme..and more...

xl cheese xl_cheese at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:25:39 GMT 2008

This would be redundant and not really necessary since the defaut theme will support the color chooser so the user can choose their own colors.

I think I also saw somewhere in gnome bugzilla that they are working on a color scheme technique so that a single theme can present a few default color options as well as the manual customization.