[ubuntu-art] gdm icons

Stéphane Marguet (Stemp) stempubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:28:26 GMT 2008

> Yeah, I looked at that and saw that we set human as default...so since they
> are not in human they must be in some theme which human specifies...believe
> me I have looked for hours and not found them, that is why I asked for
> help :-)

Well i have looked for them and didn't find them neither :(

Even if i'm not a dev I've looked at gui/greeter/greeter_canvas_item.c
and gui/greeter/greeter_system.c in the gdm source code.
The icons are preferences-desktop-locale,user-desktop, system-restart,
system-shut-down and system-suspend.
But still can't find these icons !

Houston .... We have a problem :D