[ubuntu-art] gdm icons

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 19 10:50:19 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 19 February 2008 11:45:05 Iacopo Masi wrote:
> Could you post a screenshot of which kind of icons do you want?

Unfortunately my Xephyr and gdmthemetester are not working atm so I cannot
create a screenshot .-(

The icons I mean are not in the theme itself, not are they in gdm itself. I
have looked through the installed icon themes and cannot find them either :-(

I am talking about the icons which appear in the menu (after clicking on the
system icon in the bottom left)...the shutdown, suspend, etc.

--
Ken