[ubuntu-art] meeting (again)

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 15 11:56:53 GMT 2008

Two more items:

8) The artwork for the windows installer program (Wubi, I think it is called).
They need windows icons for the variants as well as a some other small
pieces.

9) For the pager-tooltip we need dedicated icons for the entries "Scale",
"Expo" and "Zoom". Have a look at the current state of things...
http://people.ubuntu.com/~mmueller/pager-tooltip.png