[ubuntu-art] Mockup!

Webmaster, Jhnet.co.uk mail at jhnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 11:40:22 GMT 2008

That is a simply stunning theme! I really like it. We need to get building
it though if there is going to be a chance of getting it finished for the
final release. I think a non-composited version would look good but the
orange borders (very cool) would need to be made a little thinner and make a
solid orange. With regards to the composited version I think the orange
borders could be best archived using the shadow functions of emerald. This
way the windows would snap very neatly together (and would also allow the
borders on the panels).

Excellent theme! If only I knew how to build themes... (Any tutorial links
from veteran theme-makers would be appreciated!)

Jonny