[ubuntu-art] next meeting

Webmaster, Jhnet.co.uk mail at jhnet.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 21:56:25 GMT 2008

Sure I see what you are saying, I am no professional so I dont expect things
I say to be the best available advice, however this happens to be the way I
quite like to use my notification area (I always thought of it as a
"background programs" area, one of the many disadvantages of having learned
things without any formal instruction is that some assumptions can be made
badly... Either way, I'm not offended, I am infact quite happy to see
someone has taken the time to try and think through my ideas. Anyhow this is
why ubuntu is designed by a community, not me on my own!

Anyhow best wishes

Jonathan