[ubuntu-art] hardy artwork

Sumit Chandra Agarwal sumit.chandra.agarwal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:42:09 GMT 2008

I really love everything about it. No other wallpaper quite says "Ubuntu
is different" from Mac and Vista like this image does. Its
gender-neutral, hip, and there's a certain wonderful whimsical
forward-looking emotion captured in that upturned face.
If Hardy does adopt this, and it is successful, it could also set a
blueprint for future wallpapers as stylized paintings (with the
stylization gradually changing to match current cultural styles) of the
release-name-animal.

I hope I'm not getting too excited here,
-Sumit
P.S. I wish we knew who the artist was so we could get them on the list!