[ubuntu-art] wav instead of ogg - ATTN KEN (kwwii)

Sav vas vicedar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 10:11:36 GMT 2008

Fair, but there are tons of web-based or normal desktop applications
that help the user choose whether to download the attachments or
simply list them. They could make good use of free email just for
mailing lists

On the other hand, if I'm being too "harsh" on separating the emails
from mailing lists, we need an alternative way to post stuff, but
where should people attach files? Is there a way to link the
attachments to a wiki site or launchpadlibrarian.net ?