[ubuntu-art] 1212m problems

thomas fisher studio1 at commspeed.net
Sat Feb 2 05:24:26 GMT 2008

On Friday 01 February 2008 11:19:41 Cory K. wrote:
> CALGAR CALGAR wrote:
> > the only thing that is keeping me from using any
> > version of linux on my pc is that fact that i can't
> > get my emu 1212m recording interface to work. is there
> > any drivers a any way i caan get them working. right
> > now i am using knoppix and mint off 2 flash drives and
> > i also have ubuntu ready for my machine
>
> Ubuntu Studio-Users is a better list for this question:
> ubuntu-studio-users at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> -Cory

Search of LAU archive
http://lad.linuxaudio.org/index.html

  The archive gave only these two refs from 2006
     http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/2006/04/0066.html
     http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/2006/04/0067.html

The ALSA main page:
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Main_Page

The ALSA audio supported audio cards:
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Main

Note: it might help to know what the chip set is. After some researching a
post on LAU and or the CCRMA lists may be useful.
Hope this helps.
Tom