[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] system-file-manager and applications-office

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:59:30 GMT 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:43 PM, spg76 <sebastianporta at gmail.com> wrote:

> @Anton, I agreed with you about the colors. I made the cabinet orange (and
> with the breathe folder in it) because some people ask me for a more "human
> look". About the smaller icon, I think you're right. I'll make a new version
> with your suggestion.

"Human look" can be achieved not only by making all icons monochrome orange
but with orange accents in the place where you feel you could use various
colors (blue, green, etc.). So you don't need to make everything orange. In
the future I can make some icons too but that depends on my free time.

--
Anton