[ubuntu-art] New Wave 0.7.0 Release Candidate Preview

marios ant supermodmusic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 10:09:02 GMT 2008

It is a really beautiful theme! I think the the gnome panels need some
more work though... It is hard to determine the 'button boundaries'
between them. One very good thing about your theme is that it is 'colour
agnostic'. It really fits with almost every color combination and icons!
Having this in mind, I got dissappointed to see that some colors are
hard coded in your theme. Examples of this are the menu highlight, the
focus highlight and the key pressed colour. This should be variable and
not hard coded orange.
Thank you for your effort! It is a high class theme, should be default
in Jaunty Jackalope!