[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] applications-*

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:45:38 GMT 2008

2008/12/11 Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com>

> spg76 wrote:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions
>
> * applications-internet:
> Ok. I think the 4th idea just rocks but the Latitude lines should be
> like #1. A mix between 1&4 is what will make it into the set for now.
>
> The continents on the other side that show threw is a great detail but
> should dropped on sizes 32px and smaller.

I uploaded to the wiki a new version as you suggested.

* applications-office:
> I like the idea of the binders and encourage the exploration of this
> direction.

I'm gonna try a different perspective.

* applications-games:
> This is pretty much done for me now. I'll put it in BZR soon.

:)

*applications-accessories:
> I think we all agree on the 2nd submission but I wonder if the
> orientation of the 1st is better on the scissors? In that it fills a
> little more of the empty space in the upper right. Just a thought.

I uploaded a quick edit to the wiki just to see how it looks.

*applications-graphics:
> Again, the 2nd one is better because of the wooden brush. Though like I
> mentioned in a previous email, I'd like to explore a palette thrown in
> there. Or even as a replacement.
>
> -Cory K.

I uploaded to the wiki a version with a pallete (it doesn't have the small
sizes, though).

I made some other icons. I'll send another message to the list with the
announcement when I upload them to the wiki.

--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org