[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu lightscribe?

Jonathan Blackhall johnny.one.eye at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 04:35:14 GMT 2008

Hi all,
I just saw that someone created a Fedora lightscribe template that can be
used to make their distros CDs look nicer.  I thought this would be a really
interesting idea to make one of these for Ubuntu to have ready when Jaunty
is released.  Unfortunately, I have no artistic talent.  I just subscribe
here to keep up with what you all are working on.  Anyone interested?  I'd
love to see what any of you can come up with.

Here's the one for Fedora.  It's very nice imo:
http://mihmo.livejournal.com/65518.html

Cheers,
Jonathan