[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] applications-internet

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Dec 9 17:35:17 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 12:34 -0300, spg76 wrote:

> I uploaded to the wiki icons for applications-internet.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions

The grid is off. One could use an UVSphere in Blender as template. If
you want to try that and need help. ask me off-list.

I wonder if we should show any landmasses at all, as half of the world
can't be shown and residents of the respective countries might not like
that.

So how about a more abstract globe, with a grid that gives an impression
of light/electricity?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: