[ubuntu-art] Dust theme implementation

Kido Mariano greasedbolt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 14:32:36 BST 2008

> >> Why are you using a pixmap?
> >
> > It's the only way I can think of to make the toolbar look like that. ._.
> > How else would I put a gradient like that on the toolbar? (I'm guessing
> > this is possible with Murrine, but not sure.)
> >
> > Oh, and I've changed the button contrast and listview headers on the
> > Dust murrine theme. :D
>
> Yes, with murrine you can change the gradient of the toolbar
> --
> Andrea Cimitan - http://www.cimitan.com

It  just doesn't look the same. See this:
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1936/dust1dg7.png

Anyway, tried it (but haven't uploaded the theme), and it seems to be an
AbiWord problem, not the theme's.

___

Also, I've been thinking of a similar Studio theme:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7861/duststudioev3.png