[ubuntu-art] Intrepid Dust Theme

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:43:48 BST 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin at gmail.com>wrote:

> You already have your polls then on Digg.com.
>
> Cheers,

If nothing else, the themes we have here could replace all the existing
themes in Ubuntu. Sure, the glorious default theme is something to debate,
but remember; we have at least 8 or 9 alternate themes packaged with Ubuntu,
we could easily get rid of 5 or so because of their similarities, and use
the extra room to just blow-away the alternate themes.  With mix-and
matching, we could easily and vastly include the variety of pre-packed
high-quality themes if we are smart about it.

--
-Ken Vermette