[ubuntu-art] New Wave new version available

Joshua Booth mr.booth2145 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:17:01 BST 2008

This theme looks similar to a theme that I use (Out of 50+ themes I can't
find anything I like better) called NiteLight Gnome
http://ebupof.deviantart.com/art/NiteLite-GNOME-Pack-90872564. It's a good
thing that people are starting to make more black and white themes. I doubt,
however, it would go over well with Canonical.