[ubuntu-art] Brown rocks. Get over it and being default.

symon cadwallender kaddy080 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:51:28 BST 2008

See.... The lovers of the Original Ubuntu Human theme Always get offended
when somebody comments
about how it looks Ugly.... They can't see it, They like it... which is
fine..... But.. if there was a poll to be conducted on
this topic... Im sure that Most people would agree that the original
artwork/colours need a change.... And That is Why Ubuntu is
doing that in the next release and experimenting with different themes....
If everybody Loves the brown/orange theme/artwork... Then why
would they be considering to change all this? It is because MOST users have
gave their opinions about the current Artwork and they want to improve it.
So don't get offended just because most people agree improvement needs to be
done... Improvement is not a bad thing... Change is not a bad thing... Get
over it dude. Ubuntu needs a makeover and that is what is happening in the
next release. We all love Ubuntu, were not dissing it... but cmon... the
criticism on the current state of ubuntu's artwork IS "constructive"  We
want to see it Improve. Thats all...
symon.