[ubuntu-art] Shiki-Colors

Nicholas Kraak lostoverthere at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 02:21:07 BST 2008

> Other things that could be changed is making menu items/selected base
> lighter, with dark text. I'll leave those changes up to the opinions I
> receive. Also, I think I could improve the metacity titlebar further,
> since it's no longer unified and doesn't need to blend in with the
> menubar.

 Yeah, with the hovered menu items (where the background goes that orange
colour), the text should be black. It's too hard to read at the moment.
Also, it might be an idea to make your "orange" colour a bit more orange and
less yellow, that's just my opinion though. Other then that, your
improvements look brilliant!

Keep up the good job,
Nicholas (LostOverThere)