[ubuntu-art] Shiki-Colors

Victor perfectska04 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 19:39:38 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 14:22 -0400, Vadim Peretokin wrote:
> Jumping to this theme straight from Human made things so much more
> gray and sad. Wish the general color of a window (gray background)
> could be lightened up more.

I have tried lighter backgrounds (like those in my clearlooks-colors
themes) but so far, the current background seems to be the lightest I
can make it while keeping good widget contrast and complimenting the
theme's dark aspects. It could possibly be made warmer, though, so human
refugees would feel more at home. Either way, the default colors should
be easily changed in GNOME's appearance preferences.