[ubuntu-art] New Wave Progress

David thecookieofdoom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:55:51 BST 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 3:03 AM, Anton Kerezov <ankere at gmail.com> wrote:
> В 16:12 -0700 на 07.08.2008 (чт), shadowh511 написа:
>> Yay! newwave isn't dead anymore
>>

> Do you, anybody else think that coloured buttons will be nice? Like
> this:
>
> http://img220.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=78336_NewWave_0.5beta4_122_260lo.jpg
>

> Anton

I think that is absolutely brilliant. I love the drop shadow onto the
menu. It separates the menu and the top bar while still adding a feel
of consistency to the whole thing. I like the orange buttons, but
perhaps only on hover (if that's possible)? Though I think either way
is fine. The only problem I see in that screenshot is the
emerald/metacity drop shadow. It might just be a glitch on your
computer, but about one quarter of the way down the drop shadow kinda
cuts off. It might be a driver issue. I think I'm going to switch to
it as my default theme next time I'm on a gnome computer, I think it's
looking great so far.

--
David Mikucki