[ubuntu-art] Shiki-Colors

David thecookieofdoom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 18:42:26 BST 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:23 PM, David <thecookieofdoom at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> snip
>> The default theme though should be something that is acceptable to everyone.
>
> If we go by that, then let's stick with 8.04 human one, as that one is acceptable by everyone quite well do (and it gets originality points!).
>
> I thought the promised changed were so that it would be something that excited everyone.

I don't think that sticking with the human thing is necessary. I guess
I'm just saying that we shouldn't get to carried away with the new
theme. Although if Shiki-Colors is stable and works with all programs,
I don't have any problem with it being used. I don't know what I'm
saying, haha. I really do think it is a good idea to have other (more
exciting than the default) GTK themes available in the appearance
manager, or through some sort of download application or web page
(even a simple link in the appearance manager?).

--
David Mikucki