[ubuntu-art] new to group

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 18:24:40 BST 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Caputo, Luke A SPC RES USAR
<luke.caputo at us.army.mil> wrote:
> hey guys... im new to the art group, but im pretty stoked to do my best to help out...
>
> is there a list of items that need finished or anything like that?
>
> also, is there a certain theme you are working on? ya know, other than the ol' goat theme :)
>

> thanks

Hi, Luke.

Right now, people are piecing together a variety of possible themes,
each as separate projects. Mockups, ideas and actual working themes
are posted on the Wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid

A notable one of late is the Ken Vermette's Kin Piano theme and
various interesting spinoffs like Kin Tonic, for which there has been
a great deal of discussion.
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/2008-August/007108.html

If you want to catch up on some recent discussions, take a look at the
list archives:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/

Thanks for the interest, and good luck!

-Dylan