[ubuntu-art] Iconset ideas

Michael Stephenson mickstephenson at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:59:42 BST 2008

2008/8/4 Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com>

> While I think they are a fine set, I'd like to see a design direction
> set 1st. These might not fit a style that we go for. Personally, I feel
> we need to move away from the Tango look.

Well a completely new iconset would be the ideal, it seems
that there is very little effort put towards creating new and complete
iconsets, so unless Canonical has already paid another company for a
new iconset for Intrepid I can't see one appearing in the short term.
These icons seem to fit more with the mockups I have tried (eg the brown
theme from the alphas), so the question I am asking is whether these would
be a better choice for Intrepid?

Michael