[ubuntu-art] Wall-light

Salane Ashcraft salane89 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:25:06 BST 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Michael <michael at 123shoot.com> wrote:
> Just wondering, why do the concepts never happen? Does no one make them, or
> do they just get rejected by the community?
>
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Salane Ashcraft <salane89 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Ashton <cogneato at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Just delete everything not related to your response, I think, then post
>> > below what you have kept.
>> >
>> > Ashton
>> >
>> > --
>> >

>> Alas, another concept that will never happen.
>>

>> --
>> Salane Ashcraft
>> salane89 at gmail.com
>>
>> --

> - Mike

Mostly no one makes them. Very few people make the most important
themes in Gnome and KDE... that and the good themes and such are not
packaged nor put together properly. A lot of people also get mad and
jsut dont want to work with community art teams. Also, this team lacks
organization of any sort. I have attempted to do something but it
hasnt gotten anywhere.... no one wants to follow it and people just
quit.

--
Salane Ashcraft
salane89 at gmail.com