[ubuntu-art] Theme subteams

shadowh511 shadow.h511 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 21:37:32 BST 2008

> Didn't I just say something to the same effect? Though I wouldn't put in
> the negative connotations in the descriptions.
>
> If they don't make the repo package, they could go on GNOME-look.
>
> -Cory \m/

yeah, but if the themes are on gnome-look, how is the average user supposed
to know how to install them?
I think that if the themes are rejected, they get packaged anyway, and the
user is given instructions on how to use the themes (wiki page!!!)

I have been using gnome-look a lot and i still get confused.  a ubuntu
client for gnome-look would be very nice.

--
Ubuntu FTW!