[ubuntu-art] Really, we need to just get started

shadowh511 shadow.h511 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:34:08 BST 2008

I was thinking recently about an email that was sent out.  The sender
(forgot who it was) listed some good theme mockups.  I know, for a fact,
that we can have all of the themes be existing in intrepid.  As part of the
add/remove programs, we add one more listing, "Theme Expansion Pack".  by
having a theme expansion pack, we can add a lot of themes to each release.
 There will be no more "It can't fit on the CD" stuff, and have everybody's
theme idea make it in.  We could have done a lot more with hardy than we
did, and in intrepid, we need to bring ubuntu to its roots.  Lots of
eye-pleasing themes.  Colorful backgrounds that help us spread our message
of "Humanity To All".  We are the art team of the "Humanity To All"
Linux Distribution.  We need to deliver our promise to the users.
Union was an amazing idea from the beginning, so was TooHuman.  We can give
our users as many themes as we can make.

And no, I am not a motivational speaker.

Let's get going,

shadowh511
--
Ubuntu FTW!