[ubuntu-art] STOP TOP POSTING!!!

saltedlight salted.light at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:15:06 BST 2008

Please forgive me for saying it in that way. I really am sorry.
English is not my default language, but this is not stoping me to try to
use it, or to try to understand it using some internet tools/resources.
And if i do some grammar mistakes or i don't understand something this
is not an escuse...

And most of all we should try to focus on some art not on trying to
understand what is all about in those 50 mails that are not
„understandable”...

--
Sorin-Mihai Vârgolici