[ubuntu-art] Intrepid Panels

Steph orkerone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:01:46 BST 2008

Álvaro wrote :

> I'm not agree with making the panel bigger. Gnome has a problem with upper
> panel, with large screens becomes unusable (it has a lot of unused space).
> So in my opinion we should keep ubuntu panel in 24px.

In this case, shouldn't we ask for a bugfix ? I mean, for us small screens
users :), it gives Ubuntu a better look, much more modern. Seen Vista ?
Icons default size is 128*128 I think, and many users have complained
because this was really TOO large. Increasing from 6 pixels the upper
gnome-panel would be enough. Can you post a screenshot so that we see this
bug ?