[ubuntu-art] Intrepid Ibex

François Degrave fdegrave at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:50:29 BST 2008

Hi Anton,

I think you are right from A to Z, and I also think that most of those
problems could be solved if we used adapted tools to track new ideas,
requests, new creations, etc. like a forum and a blueprints page.

For now, we should just pick a general goal which looks promising and
work all together on this only goal. It's the only way of doing things
if we hope making ambitious things for Ibex.

This "Human Elements" package of themes - see
http://www.mail-archive.com/ubuntu-art@lists.ubuntu.com/msg05412.html -
is a extremely good starting point in my opinion, possibly coupled with
auto-updating  svg wallpapers -  see
http://www.mail-archive.com/ubuntu-art@lists.ubuntu.com/msg05429.html

Cheers,

François