[ubuntu-art] (RED)

Brian mirror_of_twilight at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 03:18:42 BST 2008

Okay, so I don't know if anyone checks the brainstorm here, but I posted one (http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/6200/) about getting Ubuntu involved with (RED). Since it seems there's a fair amount of interest, I figured I'd go ahead and see if I could get some people involved. =]
I would really love to make this happen, and I don't really know who to talk to and ask about this, so I figured I'd stop by here first and see if anyone wanted to help (RED)-ify Ubuntu. xD

I made kind of a logo, if anyone wants it. :] http://i28.tinypic.com/fpbhg3.png