[ubuntu-art] Gutsy wallpaper obviouschoice

xl cheese xl_cheese at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 21:56:23 BST 2007

It's becoming obvious what needs to be done regarding this wallpaper.   Seriously, initiative needs to be taken to switch the default to the elephant one here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Animals

It would be unfortunate for us to do nothing.

This issue has been dugg:
http://www.digg.com/linux_unix/Ubuntu_7_10_Gutsy_Gibbon_Default_Wallpaper_Chosen_What_do_you_think

Continuing feedback on this thread:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=555477&page=18