[ubuntu-art] mailing list queue

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 6 10:11:35 BST 2007

Hi all,

We have over 2,500 emails waiting in the queue. 99.99999% of them are spam. I
am sorting through things, discarding most everything. If I should happen to
erase a good one by mistake, please understand :-)

With that said, I set the queue to discard any messages held longer than 30
days. This seems sensible to me as at this time it appears that nobody is
actively moderating the list and after 30 days if you don't get through your
message is probably out-dated or you figured out how to get your message
posted properly.

If anyone seriously disagrees with this, let me know - we can discuss it.

--
Ken