[ubuntu-art] next meeting

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 28 14:54:25 GMT 2007

Hi all,

As nobobdy has complained, the next meeting will take place on Thursday,
November 1st at 15:00 UTC. Be there or be square.

Topics will include but are not limited to:

    * Moving forward with the gallery art.ubuntu.com plans
    * Defining concise design and palette ideas for Hardy
    * Defining exactly what we want to change for Hardy (basically everything)
      and how to get there

--
Ken