[ubuntu-art] Icon theme suggestion

julian julian at selectparks.net
Fri Nov 30 10:01:53 GMT 2007

..on Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 10:21:16AM +0100, Álvaro Medina Ballester wrote:
> There is an icon theme very similar to that folder... Crux Icons. ;)
>
> 2007/11/30, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com>:
> >
> > On 29/11/2007, xl cheese <xl_cheese at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > In grade school mine always looked like this.
> > > http://www.typophile.com/files/f755_3_5458.JPG.jpg

This is perhaps the singularly best reference on which to base an icon
theme we've yet seen on this list.

True, it presents a challenging new direction but one that will only serve to
truly set Ubuntu apart from other distributions.

Tron-Meet-Purple-Airbrush-Video-Rock-Explosion. Of course.. It was staring
at us in the face all along!

These are exactly the kinds of risks we need to take and the fact we are
bold enough to consider it is only testimony to the rich creativity on
this list.

Cheers,

--
julian oliver