[ubuntu-art] yet another mockup (greenish one)

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:58:29 GMT 2007

On Nov 25, 2007 10:36 PM, Alper Beser <alp1337r at googlemail.com> wrote:
> hey guys,
> since im a very big fan of ubuntu, i decided to create a mockup on my own
> for the upcoming new ubuntu version hardy heroin. I've worked on it about 12
> hours up to now and I would highly apprecieate it, if you told me whether
> it's worth continueing the work on it or not:
>
> http://www2.picfront.org/picture/55GWHP4A/img/mockup4copy.jpg
>
> thank you very much,

It's cool - I think the work is of high technical quality, and there
could certainly be interest in a theme like this for people who want
the specific glassy/slick look you've gone for (rather like Vista, I
think :) - however I think that answering Troy's questions will help
to find a theme more likely to be considered for being shipped with
the distro... The requirements for 'sleek looking classy theme' are
different to the ones for 'distinctive default theme' - I think you
hit the 1st ones :)

Keep designing!

Who