[ubuntu-art] Matte for the next release?

sylvain marc sam7.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 23:02:40 GMT 2007

SORRY IF MY FIRTS POST IS TOO BIG - I TRY TO CANCEL IT LIKE IT WAS EXPLAIN
HERE :
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/confirm/ubuntu-art/937276445103c0ebf02ae929dedb62b826c82c69
I LIKE http://mandarancio.deviantart.com/art/Minimal-perception-67892707
AND http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Muku+GTK?content=59034
AND I THINK IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO MAKE A MIX OF THE THEMES LIKE I
EXPLAIN IT IN MY DOCUMENT I POST YESTERDAY) : ORANGE-LINSTABLACKPLASIC /
CRUX / MINT / GLOSSY-GLASS /

Sam7 (Sylvain)