[ubuntu-art] Minimal-perception

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 22 21:38:54 GMT 2007

I'll chime in here quickly as I invited Martino to join the list.

I ran across his set on GNOME-Look and thought they were really good.
Very early in development but shows alot of promise.

I showed them to kwwii and he liked the set as well. I agree that for
Ubuntu's purpose more color is needed along with a toning down slightly
of its gloss look. That can be a branch of Martino's set that we can
help him develop collectively.

So Ken and Mark will really decide whether we go with it but I figured
I'd help Martino put this out there as there hasn't been much talk about
a set to use as a base or any ideas from scratch.

-Cory \m/