[ubuntu-art] What are we working towards?

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 22 15:22:28 GMT 2007

On Thursday 22 November 2007 15:59:35 Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
<snip>
> Any progress on official guidelines? That page states that the next meeting
> is  1st of November... :-)

Sorry about that. I was trying to figure out how to add the new info to the
included table at the top of the wiki page. Now it should be correct.

We should have the official art direction ready in the beginning of december.
I remeber posting an email to the list saying this but perhaps I am mistaken.
In any case, now is the time to create different ideas and discuss them. Once
the information on the art direction is done we can start the real work.

--
Ken