[ubuntu-art] Members details

sylvain marc sam7.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:43:20 GMT 2007

Hi all,

My name is Sylvain, and i'm French too (like Steph),
from a small city near Quimper in Bretagne.
I'm 33 years old.
And i tri to read this list, and i try to prepare some GDM for Gnome/Ubuntu.
I would ike to create themes also, but i don't know how to do.

(sorry, but i'm not werry good in English because à don't practice it since
12 years...
...at school, i learn spanish too, and i dont remember it verry well).

I've got a lot of ideas for the next Ubuntu LTS, and i post them (in French)
to Kenneth Wimer (who works for Canonical)...
I hope some of them will be Ok...

Nex one...