[ubuntu-art] using a dark theme

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon Nov 19 14:42:23 GMT 2007

Who wrote:
> Just a note: I think we should probably be filing upstream bugs about
> apps that don't work properly with dark themes (providing new
> art/solutions, if we can... we are an art team - after all!)

Great idea!
GNOME bugzilla can be found here: http://bugzilla.gnome.org
Also, there is currently no dark theme included in gnome-themes (only
gnome-themes-extras named darklooks). Might cool improve darklooks (or
darkgilouche perhaps) or coming up with a new, good dark theme and
include it in gnome-themes at some point.
> So, I agree - we probably can't have a dark theme this time around and
> also have the level of polish an LTS release needs.

Very good point. Agreed.
- Andreas