[ubuntu-art] DarkIce

Steph orkerone at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 07:43:19 GMT 2007

Great coincidence, I admit. Didn't even know the blog =).

Back to this theme, I think we should keep the gradient line of the top, but
change the buttons, cause the originals arent' very easy to use. And then we
could try to mix and adapt it with the Ubuntu colors ans see how does it
render in the end.

By the way, if someone knows any good tutorials for modifying GTK2+ Themes,
I'll be glad to see them and start working...

Cheers,

Steph.